Monday 25 August 2014

SIMPLY NEUTRAL

I love colour and I think a lot of people are a little scared to use it. But I'll admit I'm constantly drawn back to the simplicity of white walls and a muted palette. And by that, I don't mean a clinical white space. White coupled with soft greys, blonde timbers, a pop of black/charcoal and natural tones and organic textures via rugs and cushions is absolutely stunning. This calming palette can be varied so that the space looks either ultra cool, beachy or picture-perfect Scandi. A little tricky to get right but so good when you do.
Elle Decor South Africa
Image via the Style Files

Images via Pinterest and Instagram. All images are credited where possible. Please feel free to share information on any where a source could not be located.

Inside Scoop. Interior Design Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment