Sunday 10 August 2014

FIRST IMPRESSIONS - TACKLING HALLWAYS


Hallways or entry foyers are often neglected, treated as the voids you simply walk through to get to the rest of the house. But really, this is your first opportunity to impress and provide a little glimpse of what lies beyond. First impressions count! So put a little thought into how you want to represent your home because it also represents you and your personality. I haven't ridden a bike since I was a teenager but I've always wanted one of those cool bicycles with a basket in my entrance foyer so people think I'm the outdoorsy type. Sad, I know. In any case, definitely think of a rug, perhaps a wall of art, a bench seat or credenza with a lamp and vase of beautiful flowers. A coat rack or some cool wall hooks not only look great but also serve a purpose. You don't need to clutter the area, just try and give it a little love.























Images via Pinterest. All images are credited where possible. Please feel free to share information on any where a source could not be located.

Inside Scoop.

No comments:

Post a Comment