Sunday 10 August 2014

COLOURED TAPWARE


Tapware options have been limited to silver, gold and white. But gee I'm liking the increasing range of coloured taps hitting the market. Australian-made Astra Walker (astrawalker.com.au) have a great Icon mixer range and there are quite a few other suppliers if you dig around. I love the quirk that an unexpected pop of colour provides in kitchens and bathrooms. Now imagine if that pop comes from your tapware!!!! As far as I'm concerned, it shows you have spunk and personality

 


Images via Pinterest. All images are credited where possible. Please feel free to share information on any where a source could not be located.

Inside Scoop.

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
    Kitchen Taps

    ReplyDelete