Wednesday 3 September 2014

COLOURED DOORS



As I embark on the task of painting my front door yellow, it occurred to me that we've become more daring with exterior door colours but are still quite conservative when we step inside. Our internal doors tend to be painted some version of white. I've only encountered a handful of homeowners daring enough to put a bit of colour or pattern on their internal doors, and every time I'm excited by the look. Colour is not just limited to paint - don't dismiss wallpaper as a super option for door treatments. But if coloring the entire door is a step too far for you, perhaps consider painting the inner part of the door with a pop of colour. Instant cool status! 












Images are credited where possible. Please feel free to share information on any where a source could not be located.

Inside Scoop. Interior Design Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment